Thursday, November 4, 2010

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!!

I realized today that it has been a long time since I posted on my blog. I have been having back and leg pain for so long that I haven't felt much like sitting at the computer. My DD Beth suggested switching from ibuprofen to extra strength Aspirin. On Saturday I took 2 ASA at 6 hour intervals and was pain free all day. Yesterday I was down to 2 doses. I am still having a little hip pain from the arthritis but I can live with that. The back and leg pain sucked everything out of me as anyone with chronic pain knows. I am going to start doing Gi Gong with emphasis on the back and see if that will strengthen my muscles.

1 comment:

Micki said...

I am in the same position with my legs...terrible arthritis in both knees and then I had a fall...it hasn't been fun. You sound like you are going through a lot too.
Keep the faith...Hope the pain goes away soon!
Micki