Thursday, January 21, 2010

STOLEN QUILT ALERT

if someone out there is reading my blog and has my Charming Circles quilt, please return it to me. No questions asked. Really and truly. Or if you see my quilt — just ask the person who has it if they would please give it back. I would just like my quilt returned. Sure, the quilt is small (only 22″ x 22″) and no, it hasn’t won any awards. But that’s not the point. The point is, I made that quilt and it is special to me. It was meant to be part of a collection that would help inspire many other quilters to create a quilt from precuts or scraps. It wasn’t yours to take. So please send it back. Think about how you would feel if someone took a quilt you had made. Not too good, am I right?

This is part of a post from Kimberly's blog.  If you would like to read the whole thing, go to her blog.  How any quilter could think they were entitled to take the work of another quilter is beyond me.  Wouldn't your conscience bother you every time you looked at it?
http://quilting.kimberlyeinmo.com/?p=2182

No comments: